Ironclad, Ironwood’s lifetime service commitment, provides peace of mind to our customers.
- Lifetime, 100% risk-free.
- You may cancel your service at any time during the length of our business relationship.
- Your termination fee will be waived, and you will not pay any termination fees or penalties whatsoever if you cancel.
- Ironclad starts on the first day that you start processing with Ironwood and applies to all equipment purchases and rentals.
- For equipment rentals, we’ll coordinate the pick-up and return of the equipment and your remaining rental payments are no longer due. You will not pay freight charges for the returned equipment. The rental payments must be current and in good standing.
- You may keep all purchased equipment.
- You must provide a written notice to Ironwood to cancel service and provide Ironwood with an opportunity to resolve any issues or meet any written competitive offer.
- All point-of-sale (POS) systems including any related software, hardware, set up and maintenance fees are excluded from Ironclad.
- Any fees from third-party agreements are excluded.
- In the event you transition your credit card processing with any former Ironwood sales representative, the terms of Ironclad will be null and void.